Click to enlarge image(s)
Glucosamine with MSM, 90 capsules
$16.25 each for 2 bottles
$15.95 each for 3 bottles
$15.75 each for 4 bottles
$15.50 each for 5 bottles and more
Glucosamine and MSM
Work together to promote healthy joints
Glucosamine and MSM are supplements that work together to promote healthy joints. Glucosamine provides the raw materials needed by the body to manufacture cartilage. MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) has potential therapeutic application to support healthy inflammatory response and healthy joint function. Recent studies have shown positive effects of Glucosamine and MSM preparations to support healthy joint function. Glucosamine sulfate is the form best absorbed by the body and the one most commonly used in dietary supplements.
Glucosamine Sulfate Overview
Glucosamine sulfate is an aminopolysaccharide, which is a combination of an amino acid (glutamine) and a sugar (glucose). Glucosamine is produced by the body and provides the raw material for substances that provide the foundation for many of the body's tissues including cartilage, ligaments, tendons, collagen to mention a few. Glucosamine also supports the health of tissues that make up many of the body's organs.
Glucosamine does not occur in foods that are readily available. The glucosamine sulfate used in our facility is derived from the processed shells of shrimp, lobster and crab. Glucosamine sulfate is the form best absorbed by the body and the one most commonly used to support healthy joint function.
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a natural sulfur-containing compound that is produced in the human body. Although MSM occurs naturally in foods, even moderate food processing destroys most of it. Plants, animals and humans need sulfur for a wide variety of biological processes. MSM is a source of biological sulfur, which is a major component in many of the body's proteins, tissues, hormones and enzymes.
|Other ingredients: Magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, gelatin.
|Allergen information: Contains shellfish (shrimp, crab) ingredients. Contains no milk, egg, tree nut, wheat, soy, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Glucosamine: Typical daily dosage ranges from 500-1500 mgs.
MSM: Typical daily dosage ranges from 500-3000 mgs daily.
- If you are pregnant or lactating consult a health care practitioner prior to taking Glucosamine Sulfate.
- Glucosamine sulfate may increase the risk of developing insulin resistance and could decrease the metabolic actions of insulin. Persons that have diabetes should consult a health care practitioner prior to using Glucosamine products.
- Persons allergic to shellfish should not use Glucosamine Sulfate.
- In rare cases mild digestive distress has been reported by those taking Glucosamine Sulfate, taking with a meal typically alleviates this response.
- Pregnant and lactating women should consult their physician before taking Glucosamine
- If you are pregnant or lactating consult a health care practitioner prior to using MSM.
- Occasional side effects reported with large doses of MSM include mild stomach upset, occasional headaches and more frequent bowel movements. It may be necessary to reduce the dose MSM if you experience these symptoms.
Usually ships the same business day.