Healthy Cholesterol, Improved Formula, 60 vegicaps
$19.95 each for 2 bottles
$18.95 each for 3 bottles
$17.95 each for 4 bottles
$16.95 each for 5 bottles and more
Safe, Natural, and Highly Effective Treatment for High Cholesterol Levels.
What is Healthy Cholesterol?
Has your doctor told you of the dangers of statin drugs? We doubt it. Most have had their professional judgment clouded by the money and false propaganda of the the big pharmaceutical companies who are collectively selling $60 billion each year in statin products like Lipitor, Provachol, Zocor and Crestor.
Supplement Spot's Healthy Cholesterol is a finely tuned formula of herbal extracts that assist in combating high cholesterol without the cost and nauseating side effects of statin drugs.
What does Healthy Cholesterol do?
High cholesterol is common; over 26 million Americans have it. Because of our high fat diet, it even affects teenagers. High cholesterol increases your risk of heart attack and stroke. However, you body needs some cholesterol to build new cells. The problem comes when you have too much. Cholesterol comes in two forms, "good" cholesterol (HDL) and "bad" cholesterol (LDL).
Supplement Spot?s Healthy Cholesterol is designed to fight the ?bad? cholesterol (LDL) without being a detriment to the body?s ?good? cholesterol (HDL).
Research indicates that Healthy Cholesterol may help:
- Lower bad cholesterol (LDL)
- Increase good cholesterol (HDL)
- overall cholesterol health
Don't know your cholesterol levels? We recommend our CholesTrak Total Cholesterol Testing Kit to quickly and conveniently test your cholesterol levels.
Here is more about the tried and true ingredients of Healthy Cholesterol.
- Beta Sitosterol is a proven, natural, and very effective treatment for high cholesterol levels. It is simply the most effective alternative to the dangerous drugs with severe side-effects taken by over 12 million Americans alone. Men using this product benefit from prostate protection as well as cholesterol reduction.
- Beta Glucan is recognized by the United States FDA as an effective way to lower blood cholesterol. For more information or to purchase separately go to Maximum Beta Glucan.
- Policosanol--There are over 60 clinical studies conclusively proving the ability of policosanol to lower cholesterol levels. Learn more or to order separately go to Policosanol.
- Garlic Extract -- A multitude of medical studies confirm that garlic in several forms can reduce cholesterol. In the most recent study, using garlic pills and a placebo, researchers at Oxford University noted a 12 per cent reduction in total cholesterol. Coronary artery disease is caused by a build-up of plaque within the arterial system. Studies have found that garlic appears to inhibiting new growth of plaque. For more information or to purchase separately go to Garlic.
- Cayenne Powder -- Frequent consumption of cayenne reduces levels of cholesterol and triglycerides (another type of blood fat) in the bloodstream. Cayenne also appears to decrease the tendency to form blood clots and reduces the bunching up of blood platelets around plaque buildups in the vessels.
- Niacinamide -- Also known as Vitamin B3 -- not only lowers levels of LDL ("bad") cholesterol and triglycerides, niaciamide also raises levels of HDL ("good") cholesterol. In a recent study of people with high cholesterol, niacinamide not only reduced LDL and triglycerides by 17% and 18%, respectively, but it also increased HDL by 16%. For further information or to order separately go to Niacin Benefits
Serving Size: 1 Vegicap
Servings per Container: 60 servings
||Amount per Serving
||% Daily Value
|Red Yeast Rice
|Pureglucan® Beta Glucan
|Co-Enzyme Q10 (ubiquinone)
** Daily Value has not been established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule, Rice Flour
Suggested Use: Take 1 vegicap in the morning and 1 vegicap in the evening. Take consistently for best results.
If you are presently taking any of the statin drugs and have not been ordered off them by your physician, then it is best to slowly decrease your statin dosage. Take a cholesterol test every 10-15 days to see your progress and tell your physician you are slowly taking yourself off the statins. It may take 2-5 months to become statin free.
As always, consult your physician before taking supplements, especially if you have a medical or psychiatric condition, or are pregnant or lactating.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Usually ships the same business day.